Friday, September 01, 2006

Testing a new camera

Well about a week ago, I received in the mail the new digital camera which I had been contemplating for some time and finally succumbed when presented with an offer too good to refuse. The day it arrived was a bit grey, so I decided to wait to try it out. The weather gradually got worse and I got more frustrated. I even took a picture of my office.

But today was pretty nice, relatively speaking, and the weekend threatens to be a washout, so I took a little stroll around the neighborhood at lunch time, and here are the results. Some folk may think these pictures do not represent the neighborhood in the best light (so to speak), but that is not the point. If you are familiar with the neighborhood, perhaps you have never seen it quite this way before. And if you are not, well then it doesn't matter, does it?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
















And later that night, I found the test I had been waiting for:


I think this little thing is going to be just fine.

No comments: